portrait and wedding photographer

portrait and wedding photographer

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Morgan; senior portraits



 


meet Morgan. she is a volley-ball-playing, gorgeous-smile-giving, blue-eyed-beauty senior.
 
we had originally planned to do a sunrise senior shoot, but due to unforeseen circumstances, had to bump our idea back a week and into the afternoon.
 
and boy am I glad we did.
 
the lighting was incredible. (!!!)
 
I probably said that about five hundred times throughout the course of the evening and all the next day as I edited.
 
we met out in Huntley where her grandparents live (and mine used to live). (side note: it's kind of funny, but the neighborhood that we took the pictures is a senior citizen neighborhood. so when I told my Grandma that I was doing senior pictures there, I had to clarify "senior in highschool." :'D)
 
the leaves were perfect. the sun was perfect. she was perfect. and the random barn we found at the end of a country road was perfect.
 
so without further ado, here are some of my favorite pictures ever!!!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
(seriously though. how perfect is this light?!)
 


 

 

 
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment