portrait and wedding photographer

portrait and wedding photographer

Monday, September 14, 2015

Rosie & Mama; a Fairy Inspired Shoot

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies..."
 


Hey there! Long time no see. >,< Yes, I have been very absent from my blog the past few months. Between traveling in Europe throughout the month of June, being gone every weekend in July, and finding out somewhere in there that Christian and I are expecting our first baby (which we are beyond thrilled about, but has left me more exhausted than I've ever been in my life), time has gotten away from me, and while I have still been shooting weddings and portraits, I have done a terrible job getting them up for everyone to see.

BUT. Today marks the start of me being in my second trimester of pregnancy, and along with that, my energy has returned almost full force! (halllllllelujah!!!)
 
And to celebrate, I thought I would post this adorable mama/baby shoot from a few weeks ago when the light was perfect, the outfits were dreamy, and the smiles were plenteous.
 
 
There is something so precious about these two. The ways their stories collided. The way Amber always wanted a little girl. The way Rosie needed a home and got a mommy and daddy and two brothers who adore her.
 
There truly is a light in this baby's eyes and it's almost as if she knows how the Lord has blessed her and how He has used her to bless so so many others. 































1 comment: