portrait and wedding photographer

portrait and wedding photographer

Monday, August 15, 2016

Not Mustard, Catch Up

Well hello there! You probably forgot I even had a blog, didn't you? 

Over the past year, I've been pretty absent from this blog. And I don't want to make any excuses for myself or anything, but I've kind of been a bit busy growing a baby, buying a fixer upper with my husband, spending every waking moment working on it, giving birth to aforementioned baby, and adjusting to life with a little one... so that's my excuse. ;)

On top of that, there's a lot of other behind the scenes things like working part-time, helping run my husband's rental business, and just trying to maintain a household and keep our crazy lives in some sort of order.

Oh yeah, and taking pictures! Yes, it's true that I haven't stopped. I've just fallen very, very far behind on blogging. So for the next several posts, I'm going to be playing catch up. Sit back, relax, and follow along (if you wish!) as I go back and post some of the gorgeous weddings I've been a part of, some of the stunning seniors I've had the privilege to capture, and the family sessions and engagements I've been happy to freeze in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment