portrait and wedding photographer

portrait and wedding photographer

Monday, August 15, 2016

EJ & Meaghan; Wedding

I'll be honest with you; the thought of shooting a wedding less than two months after having a baby scared me half to death. I didn't want to leave my newborn for that long. I wasn't sure how he would do. I wasn't sure how *I* would do since I breastfeed.

So when EJ and Meaghan emailed me just a few weeks before their wedding (just a few weeks after I had had a baby) asking if I would be available, I almost said no.

But I am so so glad I didn't.



EJ and Meaghan's wedding day was one of my all-time favorite weddings. And it wasn't just because of the beautiful outdoor location along the Fox River. It wasn't just because her lacy dress was drop-dead-gorgeous. It wasn't because THEY were drop-dead-gorgeous. It was because of EJ and Meaghan and the JOY they exuded the entire day. The way that they loved on all their friends and family. The way they even went out of their way to invite the caterers to dance along with everyone else.

Oh, and by the way, every single person danced, so that was awesome.

The day was stunning, I had the best of help from my lovely second shooter (Stephanie from Sweet Pea and Lace Photography), and I am so glad I sucked it up and said yes to this marvelous day.


















































2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these. Especially the shots in front of the yellow food truck. (and the yellow shoes next to the bracelets!!) *happy*

    ReplyDelete